Who You Calling Boi?

Listen here weeb. Deaf (as in Deaf-inetly KIKED) claims:

I was one of the founding members of the Starboard Stuff and the newbs are coming and getting on my ass for chasing out the heresy of the baacharu boi

Since I don’t have an actual response to this since I am a giant homosexual (due to time travel, which turns men gay), I’m just going to tell you how much of an older adult I am by posting this unrelated copypasta from a shitliberal on Faceberg:

D-plorable Mitch, or is it Deplorable Bitch? I’ve lived in five different countries, traveled and conducted research in over 40 nations around the world, lived in numerous cities with loads of diversity. I lived in one of the most violent countries on Earth, Honduras, with a diverse range of people where I chose to do my doctoral research in a conflict zone. I grew up in North Tulsa, Oklahoma, the 98% African American side of town, in my early life. I then lived in West Tulsa, the setting of S.E. Hinton’s the “Outsiders”. We lived with a wide range of diversity of blue collar folks that worked the oil refineries, welded and lubed trains and machinery in West Tulsa. We lived in a lower socio-economic group with people in poverty; including hispanics, vietnamese, african-americans, native americans, ect. My mother’s side of the family is half Cherokee, my uncle is a full blooded Cherokee. I grew up with my older disabled brother who suffers a rare form of ataxia called SCA8 that’s in the same family as cerebral palsy. My wife, and her entire family are Colombian. So, I live with loads of diversity in my daily life you dumb fu=%k! But, to get to your ignorant ass question loaded with assumptions; here’s my answer. I moved to Boulder from Washington D.C. where I lived in both SE D.C. and SW D.C., both prominent African American communities. I moved to Boulder to heal due to illness. I eventually was diagnosed with a rare form of blood cancer and had a 15% chance of living when diagnosed. I’m in remission due to the excellent treatment I’ve received at the Rocky Mountain Cancer Center and now have a 85% chance of living and continue to heal. What’s your story Deplorable Bitch? You probably want to delete your stupid ass question now; or are you to ignorant to realize what you were asking me with no context? And, go fu$% yourself along with your white trash, Ku Klux Klan racist meme on your profile. Suck it, you f%^k! And, if you have a problem, step up and I’ll handle your raggedy ass like Clinton handles Trump’s; with an explanation that’s based on facts and not false projections and assumptions. You don’t know me – so go waddle in your cesspoll of right wing extremism in Tuscon and get ready to have your arse handed to you on election day when Trump loses like the loser that he is, and that you seem to have revealed yourself to be too. There’s no place for your ignorant bullshit in America.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s