- can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa (any variety)
- cups shredded lettuce
- cups shredded Cheddar or Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- can (2.25 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained (1/2 cup)
- medium tomato, diced (3/4 cup)
- Food Should Taste Good™ cantina tortilla chips or Food Should Taste Good™ blue corn tortilla chips, as desired
- 1 In medium bowl, mix refried beans and taco seasoning mix. Spread mixture on large platter.
- 2 In another medium bowl, mix cream cheese and chiles. Carefully spread over bean mixture.
- 3 Top with salsa, lettuce, cheese, olives and tomato. Refrigerate until serving time. Serve with tortilla chips.
The template DoubleClickAd could not be loaded. HTTP Status code: 0